What happens after I order?
After you place your order we will send you an email to give us the details for your designs. Once we receive your design details, we will send your design proofs in 5-7 business days.
Up to 3 rounds of revisions are included, additional revisions are $25/each if requested.
What files are delivered to me on completion?
We send you print ready CMYK JPEG files (300dpi) and Print ready PDF files. Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or other editable files are not provided.
Brochures and Flyers can be used in a lot of different ways.
The two major ways that you’re going to use a brochure, sell sheet or a flyer is going to be either:
1) To better explain and inform services to a prospective client
2) To better explain, sell and educate the customer in the house on other service offerings that you have so that they feel more comfortable in their understanding of what you provide, what you offer and making the best decision that they can. Also in both cases, they can be used as a leave behind. So, leaving the customer with something tangible that they can look at and reference back to as they’re thinking about moving forward with a particular service with your company is a great thing.
Tri Fold Brochures
Brochures are a great way to break up naturally a lot of information because a tri-fold brochure has six different panels on it. It allows you to take a large amount of information and break it up into several different parts and present it in a nice easy to digest way for the customer. Generally, if you are looking to go over something that’s very in depth in information or if you want to do a brochure that is touching on several different services, a tri-fold brochure is a great way to do this.
8.5×11 sheet or a half-page sheet
If you have a little bit less information and you don’t need as much text and you don’t need things broken up quite as much, a sell sheet or flyer which is just a flat 8.5×11 sheet or a half-page sheet, is a great way to present something more simple in information. It’s a little bit easier to break up into just a couple different sections. Instead of having to have six different panels to break that information into. So, a sell sheet is a great way to present one service or something that’s a little bit more simple in a way that it’s being presented.
- Many of our customers will use flyers and brochures as a walk in tool, as a cold-call walk-in tool that if they’re passing a business that seems like it would be a good fit as a client for them. They’ll walk in, give a quick introduction of themselves and give them a business card and a brochure that have a little bit more of information.
- Another way that you can go about distributing your brochures will be to mail them, just called to a customer as a first touch and then maybe follow up by phone.
- You can also reverse that where you’re making cold calls to businesses to your area and you are trying to identify people who have some interest and you request that you can send them some additional information and that’s where you can send a brochure.
- You could send a folder that has a brochure and some sell sheets and some different information about what you’re offering to the customer.
So, there are several different ways that you could distribute this. Whether it be by hand, pre-qualified customers or cold-called customers or by mail. There’s many ways that you could use a brochure or sell sheets to get new business.
Also, many of our customers use a brochure or sell sheets in the house or on the job to better educate customers about add-on services or cross-sell services.
So, if you come into a house and maybe you’re a carpet cleaner, you might have a brochure that’s all about pet urine contamination and what problems that poses and what solutions you offer there or maybe you have a brochure that’s all about upholstery cleanign and diffferent types of fabrics and the processes that go along with those or maybe you have a brochure or sell-sheet or area rug cleaning and why maybe someone would want to have off-site cleaning or if you’re a pressure washing company, you may have a sell sheet about- maybe it’s an annual gutter cleaning program where the customer sets it up and they’re on a set schedule with their cleanings or maybe it’s a sell sheet or a brochure that explains that differences between pressure washing and soft washing, things like this.
These are great ways to kind of zone in on specialty services, add-on services and different cross-sell services.