What happens after I order?
After you place your order we will send you a kick-off email and short design questionnaire form (you will be able to upload your logo and other images on the design form). Once we go over your design info we’ll let you know if we need any additional info or that we are starting on your design and to expect design proofs in 5-7 business days.
Once you receive your initial design proofs, up to 3 rounds of design revisions are included, additional revisions are $25/each if requested.
Once you have approved your final design proof, your files will be sent to print production. As soon as your order has completed production and shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking info.
Looking For Design Only?
To order design only for this product see http://prolificprints.com/product/brochure-design/
Brochure Quick Pricing:
|Size||Quantity||Finish||With Design Price||With Out Design Price|
|8.5×11″||100 Qty||Any Finish||$489.00||$139.00|
|250 Qty||Any Finish||$499.00||$149.00|
|500 Qty||Any Finish||$549.00||$199.00|
|1,000 Qty||Any Finish||$599.00||$249.00|
|2,500 Qty||Any Finish||$649.00||$299.00|
|5,000 Qty||Any Finish||$749.00||$399.00|
|10,000 Qty||Any Finish||$1179.00||$829.00|
Brochures and Flyers can be used in a lot of different ways.
The major ways that you’re going to use a brochure, sell sheet or a flyer is going to be either:
- To better explain and inform services to a prospective client.
- To better explain, sell and educate the customer in the house on other service offerings that you have so that they feel more comfortable in their understanding of what you provide, what you offer and making the best decision that they can.
- Also in both cases, they can be used as a leave behind. So, leaving the customer with something tangible that they can look at and reference back to as they’re thinking about moving forward with a particular service with your company is a great thing.
Tri Fold Brochures
Brochures are a great way to break up naturally a lot of information because a tri-fold brochure has six different panels on it. It allows you to take a large amount of information and break it up into several different parts and present it in a nice easy to digest way for the customer. Generally, if you are looking to go over something that’s very in depth in information or if you want to do a brochure that is touching on several different services, a tri-fold brochure is a great way to do this.
8.5×11 sheet or a half-page sheet
If you have a little bit less information and you don’t need as much text and you don’t need things broken up quite as much, a sell sheet or flyer which is just a flat 8.5×11 sheet or a half-page sheet is a great way to present something more simple in information. It’s a little bit easier to break up into just a couple different sections. Instead of having to have six different panels to break that information into. So, a sell sheet is a great way to present one service or something that’s a little bit more simple in a way that it’s being presented.
- Many of our customers will use flyers and brochures as a walk in tool, as a cold-call walk-in tool that if they’re passing a business that seems like it would be a good fit as a client for them.
- Another way that you can go about distributing your brochures will be to mail them, just called to a customer as a first touch and then maybe follow up by phone.
- You can also reverse that where you’re making cold calls to businesses to your area and you are trying to identify people who have some interest and you request that you can send them some additional information and that’s where you can send a brochure.
- You could send a folder that has a brochure and some sell sheets and some different information about what you’re offering to the customer.